Monday, January 25, 2010

Goldies



When people think about setting up an aquarium, their first thought is often goldfish. However, most people are drawn to tropical fish once they look to stock their tanks.

One may even go so far as to say that goldfish have gotten a bad rep in the aquaria hobby - often dismissed as as messy  fish that require a lot of space. I've always liked goldies, but hadn't seen healthy, high quality goldfish available locally.

Recently China's Finest Goldfish became a sponsor of my favourite local fish forum and started posting pictures of the beautiful fish they have to offer, showing us all how beautiful goldfish can be. I had a tank set aside for angelfish - but my angelfish plans were cancelled to add 4 of Kelvin's amazing goldfish to our collection! We have a panda butterfly tail, and a trio of orandas, a black and gold, a red-capped, and a chocolate. I highly recommend China's Finest Goldfish to anyone looking for top quality, beautiful, healthy goldfish - their customer service is excellent and I haven't seen more spectacular goldfish anywhere else!





No comments:

Post a Comment